- Fixed the Digg example JMeter script by adding a User-Agent header.
- We can now read the HTTP status code from JMeter results, although how we use this value to show error status codes is up for discussion.
- Fix for issue 18 and 22: the length of the filenames created by JChav could cause a problem for some operating systems. The filesnames are now MD5 hashes, which should resolve this issue.
- Documentation enhancements.
- Tested with JMeter 2.2 and 2.3.1 under JDK 1.5
Saturday, December 22, 2007
JChav 1.1.1 is now available, and includes the following changes:
Friday, May 25, 2007
Here are the slides from the presentation we did on JChav at the Google Open Source Jam in London on 24 May 2007: jam-london-2007.pdf. I'm not sure how much sense they'll make by themselves, but perhaps some one will find them useful.
Photo by adewale_oshineye