- Fixed the Digg example JMeter script by adding a User-Agent header.
- We can now read the HTTP status code from JMeter results, although how we use this value to show error status codes is up for discussion.
- Fix for issue 18 and 22: the length of the filenames created by JChav could cause a problem for some operating systems. The filesnames are now MD5 hashes, which should resolve this issue.
- Documentation enhancements.
- Tested with JMeter 2.2 and 2.3.1 under JDK 1.5
Saturday, December 22, 2007
JChav 1.1.1 Released
JChav 1.1.1 is now available, and includes the following changes: